Today is the first day after my "fill". Yesterday, I was hungry all day long. Today, I've had to make myself consume liquids. The chicken broth this morning was good. I enjoyed the glass of apple juice ... until it decided to balk. I should've stopped at half a glass. About 2 hours later, I got so nauseated I thought I was going to puke in the middle of JC Penny's. Needless to say, the pink lemonade I drank sometime during that 2 hour window didn't help either. I got hot, clammy, nauseated. Felt like I was going to hurl at any moment.
SOOO ... I did a NO NO !!! I am not supposed to have carbonated beverages. The carbonation will cause the stomach pouch to stretch. I can have flat coke ... but who wants that !!!
Anyway, good, old fashioned, coca-cola settles my stomach better than phenergan. I stopped by McDonald's, and ordered a SMALL coke. Geez, did it taste good !!! Just a couple of very small sips was enough to settle down the tummy.
What did I learn today ??? GO EZ ON THE APPLE JUICE !!!! STAY AWAY FROM PINK LEMONADE !!!! BE THANKFUL FOR REAL FOOD !!!!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.