Hmmm...me...not much to say ... What's the deal with that?
Well, I am getting ready for a FCC Board Meeting/Pool Party/Cookout tomorrow.
Monday, I am heading up to see my friends at the Fort Smith USCIS office...always fun to pay a visit to the Dept. Homeland Security US Customs and Immigration Service Office.
After hearing NIGHTMARES about some USCIS offices, I must brag. I have been so lucky to get to use the Fort Smith Field Office. The staff is VERY nice. The security guard actually remembers me. And ... most important ... THEY ARE FAST !!!!!!! My first I-171h came in 10 days. The renewal arrived in 4 days. Let's just see how long this one takes.
Why do I keep renewing my I-600a? Well ... since the new regulations went into effect in May 2007 ... and since China is a Hague Convention country ... if I let my paperwork expire, I'd have to re-qualify under the new criteria. I wouldn't be able to do that, since I'm single and China will no longer accept dossiers from single applicants. For me, it is critical to keep everything current. Under current policies, I can renew until 2014. PRAY it doesn't take that much longer.
Speaking of ... check out the following blog:
www.chinesstarfishcleft.blogspot.com
Look at the the beautiful kids in this foster home. I swear ... if I could get on a plane and bring them all home, I would in a heartbeat....especially Tina.
Ok ... so that's enough of my ramblings for tonite.
K
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi Kammy K. This is Jane from FCC Memphis. I'll have our FCC president leave a comment here at your blog so you guys can get in touch. We'd love to communicate with a sister FCC group and share ideas. Thanks for contacting us.
ReplyDeletejane