Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Last post from Taiyuan

Quick posting this morning .... Mari-Grace is doing great. She is a wiggler in her sleep...managed to wiggle off the bed again last night. She refuses to sleep in the toddler bed ... of course I would too since it's hard wood with a blanket folded up in it !

I ended up sleeping with her laying with her head on one leg and her feet on the other.

She has great dexterity ... she can pick up teensy tiny pieces of meat and fruit.
She's getting more confident in her walking. And she's getting comfortable enough she's making words. She'll try to say Hannah and Mama. She's also learning uh-oh. If you aren't paying attention, she throws something at you. She can put her lids on her sippy cups, and she's doing great stacking cups inside each other and on top of each other.

She has a bit of a temper ...we got to see a tantrum this morning when I tried to put her diaper on and she didn't want to wear one. After messing up the sticky stuff on 2 diapers, and calling for the backup forces, I got the diaper on her ! It took 2 of us to get her pants on her. She was NOT a happy camper ... arched that back...went limp ... and started to cry. I just laid her in the bed between Kelley and Hannah and let her go. It didn't last long !

She ate a great breakfast ... LOVES apple juice !

We are packing up, getting ready for the flight to Guangzhou.

I'll post later.

XOXO from Kelley, Mari-Grace, Hannah and Kammy

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.