P.S. I showed my son's Asian beauty spot to my doctor as soon as he had his first appointment to make sure that it was in his medical record so that abuse would never be suspected. We had a family in the states, perhaps in MD (can't remember exactly) that were accused of abusing their children by their school district when the beauty spot was discovered on their lower backs-they spread and fade as the child ages-and I wanted to make sure that it was not just documented but also that my doctor was familiar with what it was. He looked it up right there in the office. So everyone there knows that it's part of him.
She looks like an adventurous sort of girl. Perfect for a single mommy-you two will have years of good times together :-)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I showed my son's Asian beauty spot to my doctor as soon as he had his first appointment to make sure that it was in his medical record so that abuse would never be suspected. We had a family in the states, perhaps in MD (can't remember exactly) that were accused of abusing their children by their school district when the beauty spot was discovered on their lower backs-they spread and fade as the child ages-and I wanted to make sure that it was not just documented but also that my doctor was familiar with what it was. He looked it up right there in the office. So everyone there knows that it's part of him.
ReplyDelete