Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Please Pray !

It has been a tough weekend. The nerves and anxiety of becoming a first time parent have started to kick in. I haven't been sleeping well. I'm not eating, I've had a knot in the pit of my stomach. I've had a knot feeling in my chest. I've also had a racing heart and I've had trouble breathing deep.



I called the doctor today and actually had him call me in something for anxiety. I think it worked by osmosis !! Actually, I took a half of a nerve pill. I'm still cranky, but I calmed down pretty quick.



Matter of fact, I'm sleepy, so If I write much longer, this post is going to start sounding VERY goofy !!!!



Ok .. so I have a friend who is 39 and in end stage renal failure. I'd like to ask for prayers for her and her family. Her family are great people and they've been there for me during the tough times since I was about 7.



Next .. I'd like to ask for prayers for my friend Whit B. He has been in the hospital for 2 weeks with a raging infection in one of his legs. He needs many prayers right now.



Last of all, Please pray for the Sullivan Family. The are part of my extedended family. Josh lost his 7 year old step niece and her grandmother in the Flood at Camp Albert Pike in Arkansas this past weekend. This was a terrible flood. 20 people dead, numerous stranded. Please pray for all of the families involved.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, you have a lot of people in need, and you have my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.