Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

LEAVIN ... On a Jet Plane !!!

Only a few more hours, and I'll be on my way to Mari-Grace.

It is absolutely amazing to me that I've been counting down the YEARS, the MONTHS, the WEEKS, the DAYS, and now the HOURS !!!! We've hit single digits on the hours. WHEW . . . what a ride.

Everyone says the time from referral to travel just flies. That's the truth !! The time has flown by. As I sit here tonite, I keep of thinking of things I wanted to do ... and didn't get done. But the good thing is ... I have accomplished everything I needed to accomplish !

So with that being said, I'd like to ask for you to continue to pray for me.
Pray that our flight will be uneventful. Pray that our travel will be easy. Pray that when I am finally united with Mari-Grace, that we attach smoothly. Pray that God helps me to comfort her. She will grieve her orphanage family. Please pray that I can provide her with a stable, and secure environment.

YIPPEE ... we are on our way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thought I would send you a message here and also an email.
    I know you are excited, stressed, many other things.
    I also know that no child will be more loved then mari grace will be and I look forward as many do to reading the blog and emails about how all is going.
    Keep smiling

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.